Our credit cards articles, reviews and ratings maintain strict editorial integrity and are independent of whether a card is an advertiser (they are neither commissioned by nor reviewed, approved or endorsed by issuers); however we may receive compensation through the issuers' affiliate programs when you click on links to products from our partners and get approved. See details on how we make money here.
Be the first to rate this card
Pros & Cons
- As a new cardholder, just making your first purchase within the initial three months of membership lands you 10,000 Membership Rewards® points. How much more easier than this can it get?
- For a limited time until 02/01/2017, you can earn a whopping 10x points every time you dine in at restaurants in the U.S. on up to $2,000 in purchases
- Every other purchase in your first year up to $50,000 gets you 2x points back.
- The bulk of the rewards, at least in the interim, focuses on earning back points at restaurants. If you're looking for a little more variety in your rewards and can handle keeping up with the changes, credit cards with rotating categories could be a better fit. Such as the Chase Freedom® that offers 5% cash back in different categories each quarter.
Curtis Arnold Editor-in-chief
American Express is a CardRatings.com advertiser
The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express details
Balance Transfer Intro APR
Balance Transfer Intro Period
0% on Purchases
for 12 months
11.49% - 19.49% Variable
What American Express says about this card
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10X points at U.S. restaurants for the first six months, on up to $2,000 in purchases. Offer expires 02/01/2017.
- 2X points on all qualifying purchases on the first $50,000 for the first year. That's an additional 1 point per dollar spent on purchases.
- 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after making your first purchase on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get a 30% annual points bonus based on the past year's purchases on your Blue for Business Card.
- 0.0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 11.49%, 15.49% or 19.49%, based on your creditworthiness as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms & Conditions Apply
No reviews available for this card.
Be the first to review!