Capital One continues the momentum of their lounge network expansion with the opening of a new lounge at Denver International Airport (DEN), accessible to eligible Capital One cardholders starting Nov. 3, 2023. This follows the recent opening of another new Capital One Lounge at Washington Dulles International Airport (AID), which opened early last month. That brings the Capital One Lounge offering to three lounges, with the third being found at Dallas-Forth Worth (DFW).
Who can access Capital One Lounges?
Eligible Capital One cardholders have complimentary access to Capital One Lounges. Some cards even allow free guest privileges. All others can enter Capital One Lounges for $65 per visit. Kids under two, accompanied by eligible cardholders, are welcome for free.
- CardName and CardName cardholders can enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit. Additional guest visits can be purchased for a discounted rate of $45.
- CardName and CardName cardholders can enjoy two complimentary visits per year to Capital One Lounges. These complimentary visits may be used for themselves, their authorized users oraccount managers, or guests who are traveling with them. Additional visits can be purchased for a discounted rate of $45.
The Capital One Lounge welcomes visitors who have a boarding pass for a departing or connecting same-day flight, up to three hours before their departure time.
What are the benefits of Capital One Lounges?
Capital One states that their lounges are designed to be a “modern airport oasis,” offering an escape from from airport crowds. Capital One Lounges offer luxurious, all-inclusive amenities such as relaxation rooms, high-speed Wi-Fi, and “health, chef-inspired food that you can savor at the Lounge or on the go.”
Other amenities may include:
- Shower suites
- Luggage lockers
- Grab-and-go food stations
- Elevated food and beverage stations
- Exercise rooms
- Multifaith rooms
- Quiet work areas
- Family rooms and family-friendly amenities
- And more!
Which credit cards offer Capital One Lounge access as a perk?
There are currently four credit cards that offer complimentary Capital One Lounge access as a cardholder perk. These cards include: