Press and Media Relations at CardRatings.com
CardRatings is dedicated to being the premiere source for credit card reviews, ratings and information. We understand that the average person isn't a credit card expert and is relying on us to provide authoritative, easy-to-understand advice when it comes to selecting a credit card that fits their lifestyle.
We take that charge seriously and strive to provide information on the best credit cards for a variety of lifestyles, financial situations and desired credit card features. We also work to stay on top of industry trends and credit card best practices so that we can communicate that to you.
CardRatings’ experts regularly provide insight into and commentary on the credit industry for a wide range of media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show (NBC), Good Morning America, The Early Show (CBS), USA Today, PBS, Money and SmartMoney Magazines, MSNBC, NPR, The New York Times, Fox Business, Oprah and Friends and The Washington Post.
Our experts provide members of the media with professional service and timely, authoritative information. We work alongside members of the media at every stage of the reporting process to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
CardRatings.com PR Contact Information:
Contact Name: Brooklyn Lowery
Contact Phone: 650-260-5626
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release archive:
- Cardratings unveils major overhaul of its credit card site (Oct. 7, 2020)
- Annual CardRatings study reveals states with credit conditions most vulnerable to the pandemic (Sept. 24, 2020)
- CardRatings.com names best cash-back credit cards of August 2020 (Aug. 13, 2020)
- Is paying for college with a credit card a smart option? CardRatings.com explains (Aug. 6, 2020)
- CardRatings.com finds banks more likely to reduce credit card limits after job, income loss (July 29, 2020)
- CardRatings study shows 33% with lost income haven't changed spending habits (July 22, 2020)
- CardRatings.com names best no-annual-fee credit cards of 2020 (June 30, 2020)
- CardRatings.com offers financial resources to help plan for fall college semester (June 23, 2020)
- CardRatings.com outlines credit card rewards program updates in response to COVID-19 (May 28, 2020)
- Credit cards and financial planning: CardRatings.com offers expert advice (May 27, 2020)
- CardRatings.com survey: Respondents about as likely to fly as drive for travel post-pandemic (May 21, 2020)
- CardRatings announces seven financial strategies for those worried about job loss (April 23, 2020)
- CardRatings.com announces free travel rewards email course (Jan. 23, 2020)
- Cardratings survey: Cardholders more likely to keep using a credit card than to recommend it (Dec. 20, 2019)
- New report from CardRatings.com examines holiday spending habits (Nov. 26, 2019)
- CardRatings.com's best credit cards of 2020 names cardholders' favorites (Nov. 19, 2019)
- New CardRatings research names the best and worst states for credit conditions (Sept. 17, 2019)
- CardRatings helps consumers navigate the seas of crooks, criminals and credit card fraud (Aug. 28, 2019)
- CardRatings survey finds most Americans don't know what credit card churning is (Aug. 21, 2019)
- New research finds nearly three out of four credit cardholders have cash-back rewards (July 30, 2019)
- CardRatings.com research finds many credit card users miss out on features, perks (May 29, 2019)
- CardRatings.com latest research finds credit card fees a bargain considering the rewards (Feb. 26, 2019)
- New CardRatings.com list breaks down credit card balance transfer periods (Jan. 23, 2019)
- Nasdaq "Trade Talks" videos; Brooklyn Lowery discusses the results of a recent CardRatings survey looking at whether political ideology affects credit card habits. Watch the segment here. (Oct. 5, 2020)
- Univision; Brooklyn Lowery addressed the topic of small business credit cards and how they can be used as tools for small business owners, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch the news segment here. (Aug. 5, 2020)
- Kiplinger; "The best rewards credit cards for you, 2020" (April 30, 2020)
- Fox Business; "Common credit card fees and how to avoid them" (March 3, 2020)
- Yahoo! Finance; "CardRatings.com selects the best balance transfer credit cards" (Jan. 6, 2020)
- MoneyRates; "Credit card vs. debit card: Which is better?" (Dec. 19, 2019)
- Vox Magazine; "Digging up answers to the cash or credit card debate" (Nov. 28, 2019)
- Fox Business; "Top 5 credit cards of 2020" - (Nov. 20,2019)
- Newsday; "Money Fix: When is applying for a store credit card a good idea?" - (Oct. 28, 2019)
- Self.inc; "How to use secured credit cards to build credit" (Oct. 22, 2019)
- Fox Business; "These states are best prepared for the next recession" - (Sept. 19, 2019)
- MoneyLife with Chuck Jaffe - (Sept. 5, 2019) Brooklyn Lowery joined Chuck for the Survey Says portion of his show to discuss a recent CardRatings study showing only about 40% of people even know what credit card churning is, very few engage in the practice and, among those that do, 26% say the practice isn't worth it. Listen to the episode (segment begins at 28:20).
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's "Personal Finance 101: Should I use a debit card or credit card?" - (Aug. 20, 2019)
- PayPod Podcast: Reviewing Credit Cards the Right Way with Brooklyn Lowery of CardRatings.com - (Aug. 16, 2019) CardRatings senior manager and site editor Brooklyn Lowery discussed the ins and outs of credit card review websites, how sites like CardRatings remain unbiased and how consumers can find the best credit card for their needs and lifestyle. Listen to the full PayPod Podcast on the Soar Payments website.
- Business Insider's "The 9 biggest reasons people get married" - (July 30,2019)
- KFGO's It Takes Two - (March 25, 2019) Brooklyn Lowery joined hosts Amy and JJ to discuss credit cards and children. When is the right time to add a child as an authorized user? What are the pros and cons of doing so? And more. Listen to the segment.
comprehensive source for accurate
the time. It's full of great, reliable
information and it's very easy to use.
Most importantly, it can save people a
ton of money!"