CardRatings is dedicated to being the premiere source for credit card reviews, ratings and information. We understand that the average person isn’t a credit card expert and is relying on us to provide authoritative, easy-to-understand advice when it comes to selecting a credit card that fits their lifestyle.
We take that charge seriously and strive to provide information on the best credit cards for a variety of lifestyles, financial situations and desired credit card features. We also work to stay on top of industry trends and credit card best practices so that we can communicate that to you.
CardRatings’ experts regularly provide insight into and commentary on the credit industry for a wide range of media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show (NBC), Good Morning America, The Early Show (CBS), USA Today, PBS, Money and SmartMoney Magazines, MSNBC, NPR, The New York Times, Fox Business, Oprah and Friends and The Washington Post.
Our experts provide members of the media with professional service and timely, authoritative information. We work alongside members of the media at every stage of the reporting process to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
CardRatings.com PR Contact Information:
Contact Name: Brooklyn Lowery
Contact Phone: 650-260-5626
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release archive:
- CardRatings.com identifies best states for living off campus (Sept. 5, 2021)
- CardRatings releases guide addressing credit cards and death (Aug. 25, 2021)
- CardRatings offers financial responsibility tips for parents with college-aged children (Aug. 5, 2021)
- CardRatings outlines the importance of student financial literacy training (July 22, 2021)
- Where cash back is king: CardRatings releases study on best cash-back rewards cities (July 15, 2021)
- CardRatings analyst predicts credit card landscape for second half of 2021 (July 8, 2021)
- CardRatings.com names the best and worst states for credit post-pandemic (June 16, 2021)
- Women shortchanged: CardRatings.com’s new study shows clear gender gap in financial education (May 25. 2021)
- CardRatings.com details the pros and cons of paying for a wedding on a credit card (May 12, 2021)
- CardRatings.com answers the burning question: “How do credit cards work, anyway?” (April 14,2021)
- Book it: CardRatings names best credit cards for vacation 2021 (April 8, 2021)
- Cardratings.com outlines the best ways to meet a credit card minimum spend (March 31, 2021)
- CardRatings celebrates Women’s History Month with spotlight on women’s financial independence (March 25, 2021)
- CardRatings.com releases 2021 guide to credit cards and taxes (Feb. 25, 2021)
- Traveling after a pandemic: CardRatings.com offers a new guide (Feb. 19, 2021)
- CardRatings outlines the best credit card welcome offers for 2021 (Jan. 26, 2021)
- Look out for these 2021 credit card trends: CardRatings.com shares predictions (Dec. 22, 2020)
- Spending on holidays may be higher for 21%: CardRatings survey results (Dec. 15, 2020)
- CardRatings finds more than 70% of shoppers will spend the same amount or more on holidays this year despite the pandemic (Dec. 8, 2020)
- CardRatings announces the best credit cards of 2021 and releases its annual consumer survey (Nov. 24, 2020)
- Bulking up the foodie’s budget: CardRatings gives simple strategies (Nov. 10, 2020)
- Annual CardRatings study reveals states with credit conditions most vulnerable to the pandemic (Sept. 24, 2020)
CardRatings in the news recent mentions:
RECENT NEWS/PRESS RELEASES
THE CARDRATINGS TEAM
Curtis founded CardRatings.com in 1998 and, in so doing, helped pioneer the concept of rating credit cards. He has been a nationally recognized expert in consumer credit for well over 20 years. He is also the author of “How You Can Profit from Credit Cards: Using Credit to Improve Your Financial Life and Bottom Line” and Co-Founder of BestPrepaidDebitCards.com.
Brooklyn is the editorial director and senior credit card analyst for CardRatings.com. She is a journalist with 20 years experience, both print and digital, covering topics ranging from local government to small business to human interest articles and more. Her interest in the credit card industry arose out of a desire to maximize reward potential and help people understand best practices when it comes to their credit cards. That interest has expanded to include helping people and families take charge of their personal finances and build a positive credit history. She has a particular focus on families and helping kids learn responsible money habits. She also enjoys leveraging her own credit card rewards to travel the world with her family.
SENIOR MANAGING EDITOR
Jennifer Doss is a credit card analyst and the managing editor of CardRatings.com. She has worked as both a print and online journalist and has over a decade of experience in the media industry. Her published work has covered a broad range of topics, from finance and technology to travel and dining. Through extensive travel experiences and her personal interest in food, she has come to appreciate the unique rewards and benefits of responsible credit card use, and enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of the industry. As a finance expert, she strives to provide user-friendly online resources that help everyday people get the most out of their credit cards.