CardRatings is dedicated to being the premiere source for credit card reviews, ratings and information. We understand that the average person isn’t a credit card expert and is relying on us to provide authoritative, easy-to-understand advice when it comes to selecting a credit card that fits their lifestyle.
We take that charge seriously and strive to provide information on the best credit cards for a variety of lifestyles, financial situations and desired credit card features. We also work to stay on top of industry trends and credit card best practices so that we can communicate that to you.
CardRatings’ experts regularly provide insight into and commentary on the credit industry for a wide range of media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show (NBC), Good Morning America, The Early Show (CBS), USA Today, PBS, Money and SmartMoney Magazines, MSNBC, NPR, The New York Times, Fox Business, Oprah and Friends and The Washington Post.
Our experts provide members of the media with professional service and timely, authoritative information. We work alongside members of the media at every stage of the reporting process to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
CardRatings.com PR Contact Information:
Contact Name: Brooklyn Lowery
Contact Phone: 617-678-7354
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release archive:
- New research finds nearly three out of four credit cardholders have cash-back rewards (July 30, 2019)
- CardRatings.com research finds many credit card users miss out on features, perks (May 29, 2019)
- CardRatings.com latest research finds credit card fees a bargain considering the rewards (Feb. 26, 2019)
- New CardRatings.com list breaks down credit card balance transfer periods (Jan. 23, 2019)
CardRatings in the news:
- PayPod Podcast: Reviewing Credit Cards the Right Way with Brooklyn Lowery of CardRatings.com - (Aug. 16, 2019) CardRatings senior manager and site editor Brooklyn Lowery discussed the ins and outs of credit card review websites, how sites like CardRatings remain unbiased and how consumers can find the best credit card for their needs and lifestyle. Listen to the full PayPod Podcast on the Soar Payments website.
- Business Insider's "The 9 biggest reasons people get married" - (July 30,2019)
Additionally, CardRatings features content from some of the top financial personalities across the web. See more here.
comprehensive source for accurate
the time. It's full of great, reliable
information and it's very easy to use.
Most importantly, it can save people a
ton of money!"