It's important to us that you have a transparent and detailed look into how we make money at CardRatings. We are a credit card ratings and review website and we believe our foremost responsibility is to you, the reader.
Our goal is to research the fine print, fact-check marketing claims and compare credit card offers in detail to save you time and money. We believe in the responsible use of credit.
What we do – and don't do
- We earn money when you click on some advertisements or are approved for some credit cards through our site. We don't earn money every time you click.
- We do strive to review as many cards as possible and are continually adding more reviews. If you feel you know of a great product and don’t see it on our site, please tell us. Our reviews are regardless of advertising status.
- We do communicate with card issuers regularly, whether they are current advertisers or not.
- We don't factor advertising concerns into what cards we recommend.
- We don't allow card issuers to review or have input on editorial content except as it pertains to specific regulations and disclosure requirements.
Please see below for a list of the major credit card issuers we partner with:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Credit One
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Simmons Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo