Q: I read that one of Citibank's ThankYou cards waives the foreign transaction fee. Which one is it?
But as for Citibank, there are three Citibank ThankYou cards, and actually, one of these cards dropped the foreign purchase transaction fee when you travel internationally. The other two the fee is 3 percent of each purchase transaction in U.S. dollars. But the Citi ThankYou Premier Card has no foreign transaction fee for purchases made abroad.
For those wondering, Citibank's ThankYou cards are rewards credit cards that offer rewards based on ThankYou Point's earned on your purchases.
- Which cards offer rental car insurance?
- I'm on the road a lot. I don't want to max out my card and not be able to make purchases. Which card is best for me?
- I have a Citi Platinum Select Card and would like to apply for either the Citi Diamond Preferred Card or the Citi Dividend Card. Will already having a Citi Card hurt my chances of getting another Citi Card?
- I have a credit score of 650 and need to re-establish my good credit. I won't carry a balance. Please advise regarding the credit card I can qualify for.
- "Your credit card has been declined…"
- Can you enter household income where it says annual income on a credit card application?
- Should you pay your utility bill with a credit card if you can?
- Some credit cards put foreign transaction fees on vacation