Our credit cards articles, reviews and ratings maintain strict editorial integrity and are independent of whether a card is an advertiser (they are neither commissioned by nor reviewed, approved or endorsed by issuers); however we may receive compensation through the issuers' affiliate programs when you click on links to products from our partners and get approved. See details on how we make money here.
Be the first to rate this card
Average, Fair, Limited
Cashback on groceries
This card compared to other cash back cards
Cashback on Gas
2% at U.S. gas stations
Cashback on Groceries
3% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
Cashback on other
Earn 10% cash back on purchases at U.S. Restaurants in the first 6 months, up to $200 back. 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, restaurants, Amazon.com, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
0% on Purchases
for the first 12 months
11.49% - 23.49% Variable
CardRatings.com Editorial Staff
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card details
Balance Transfer Intro APR
Balance Transfer Intro Period
What Capital One says about this card
- Pay no annual fee
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Use online banking to access your account, even from your smartphone, with our mobile app
- Pay by check, online or at a local branch, all with no fee - and pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Help strengthen your credit for the future with responsible card use
No reviews available for this card.
Be the first to review!