Our credit card articles, reviews and ratings maintain strict editorial integrity; however we may be compensated when you click on or are approved for offers from our partners. How we make money.
Be the first to rate this card
Average, Fair, Limited
Cashback on groceries
This card compared to other cash back cards
Cashback on Gas
2% at U.S. gas stations
Cashback on Groceries
3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
Cashback on other
1% back on other purchases.
5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, restaurants, Amazon.com, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
0% on Purchases
for 12 months
11.74% - 23.74% Variable
CardRatings.com Editorial Staff
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card details
Balance Transfer Intro APR
Balance Transfer Intro Period
What Capital One says about this card
- Pay no annual fee
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Use online banking to access your account, even from your smartphone, with our mobile app
- Pay by check, online or at a local branch, all with no fee - and pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Help strengthen your credit for the future with responsible card use
No reviews available for this card.
Be the first to review!