Q: If my credit score is 726 which card should I get? I want a low APR and also something to help out with gas.
Hey, congratulations. A credit score of 726 is worth bragging about these days, and you shouldn't have too much problem getting a credit card that you want.
And there are a few good cards that fit the description that you mentioned, although not as many as you might think. If a credit card offers a lot of points when you spend money on gas, it tends to not have a low interest rate, and vice versa.
These limited-time offers have expired. Take a look here for some offers that may interest you.
- What is a stand-alone gas station? What does 'Pay-at-the pump purchases' mean?
- I get reimbursed mileage from my job. I would like to start using a reward card for just gas purchases. What is the best card for that?
- Is PenFed Visa a good credit card? I found it on the Internet offering 5 percent gas rebates and it looked enticing.
- I have a credit score of 650 and need to re-establish my good credit. I won't carry a balance. Please advise regarding the credit card I can qualify for.
- "Your credit card has been declined…"
- Can you enter household income where it says annual income on a credit card application?
- Should you pay your utility bill with a credit card if you can?
- Some credit cards put foreign transaction fees on vacation