Included wih this card is 24-hour customer service, fraud protection for unauthorized purchases and purchase security protection for virtually anything you buy with your eligible Visa Signature card in case of theft or damage. There is also travel and emergency assistance services for Visa Signature cards which include: coordination of medical, legal, and travel services while you're away from home; auto rental collision damage waiver for supplemental coverage for damage due to collision or theft at no additional cost; lost luggage reimbursement covering your luggage up to $3,000 if lost or stolen; roadside dispatch for 24/7 towing and locksmith referral services in the United States and Canada; and common carrier travel accident insurance at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your eligible Visa Signature card. For questions, you can reach Fidelity at 866-598-4971.
Fidelity also offers the Fidelity Rewards American Express Card. This card earns you 2 percent on purchases to invest in your Fidelity account. You can connect the account to a mySmart Cash Account or brokerage account. Earn rewards by using your card for regular expenses, like gas and groceries. You can also earn 2 percent on purchases with the option to contribute to your Fidelity IRA as a current year contribution, and the money will have the potential to grow tax-deferred toward your retirement savings goal. You can also optionally earn 2 percent on purchases to invest in one or more Fidelity 529 accounts, and the money will have the potential to grow tax-deferred toward your college savings goal.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?