Our credit card articles, reviews and ratings maintain strict editorial integrity; however we may be compensated when you click on or are approved for offers from our partners. How we make money.
No Credit History
This card compared to other student cards
1 % Cash Back on all purchases. 0.25 % Cash Back bonus on the cash back you earn each month you pay on time.
Introducing the New Citi Rewards+℠ Student Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap. Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
Earn 2,500 bonus points after you spend $500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for a $25 gift card at thankyou.com
16.74% - 26.74% Variable
CardRatings.com Editorial Staff
Deserve Classic details
Balance Transfer Intro APR:
Balance Transfer Intro Period:
What Deserve says about this card
- A credit card for those who are new-to-credit, or just starting out
- For individuals looking to build a credit history
- Credit limits up to $1,500
- $0 annual fee & no foreign transaction fees
- Helps individuals build a credit history and gain financial independence
- Use anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted
- Includes Mastercard Platinum Benefits like Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Roadside Assistance, Travel Assistance Services, Price Protection, Extended Warranty and ID Theft Protection
- Complimentary cellphone insurance up to $600
No reviews available for this card.