Q: I have a GM card that has 4,500 in rewards and limits my rewards to 1,500. Is there a card that will allow me to transfer my earnings?
But check with your creditor and see if they can assist. I am not aware of any card agency that will bring in rewards from another source. The key will be the creditor holding your rewards and their ability to release rewards points. So they are the folks who will have the final authority to do anything. It might also be worth asking if they can increase the limit on your rewards at the same time you check with them on the release of rewards.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?