Add Captcha
Enter the text shown above:
Added August 20, 2010 from: Mike Killian
Rate now
Average Rating
 Mike Killian
Answered By Mike Killian:
You will have to check with your contract to see if transfer is possible. If that is not acceptable, you can contact your creditor directly and ask. But generally, rewards cannot be swapped, as most credit card rewards expire with the closing of an account. About the only thing you can usually do is open a new account and begin earning awards from the beginning.

But check with your creditor and see if they can assist. I am not aware of any card agency that will bring in rewards from another source. The key will be the creditor holding your rewards and their ability to release rewards points. So they are the folks who will have the final authority to do anything. It might also be worth asking if they can increase the limit on your rewards at the same time you check with them on the release of rewards.

This question is about:  Credit Card Rewards
0 Responses to "I have a GM card that has 4,500 in rewards and limits my rewards to 1,500. Is there a card that will allow me to transfer my earnings?"

No Comments

Leave a Comment
Related Questions:
Most Recent Questions:
Most Popular Questions:
Related Articles:
How to find the best Cash Back credit card?
Top articles from Mike Killian