Secure e-commerce technology is actually considered safer than mailing your paper application through the United States Postal Service. Of course the safest technology is filling out an application in person at the financial institution. But short of that, an online credit card application is probably a safer route than mailing.
- I would like to replace a few high APR cards with better rate cards, but I know that we are supposed to limit how many cards that we have and closing them is a bad idea. What should I do?
- What happens when someone dies with credit card in their name and an authorized user continues to use credit card?
- Can you explain the difference between chip-and-pin and chip-and-signature?
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?