Secure e-commerce technology is actually considered safer than mailing your paper application through the United States Postal Service. Of course the safest technology is filling out an application in person at the financial institution. But short of that, an online credit card application is probably a safer route than mailing.
- My ex-wife took her maiden name back. She has opened new credit cards with my last name and address on them but hasn't lived at my address for three years. What can I do?
- If I buy jewelry online with a credit card, is the purchase insured if the jewelry does not arrive?
- I would like to replace a few high APR cards with better rate cards, but I know that we are supposed to limit how many cards that we have and closing them is a bad idea. What should I do?
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?
- On a credit card application, can you include your spouse's income under household income? What about other people that live with you?