Rewards Credit CardsBy Curtis Arnold updated on May 25, 2013
Reward credit cards: super bonus or super bogus? Rewards credit cards can give you a chance to get a little something back for all the money you spend using your card each month, so what should you consider before deciding which one is right for you? Rewards credit cards are best for consumers interested in various types of rewards who have a good credit score and pay their balance in full each month.
Cards By Category
- Created for those with Excellent Credit and approval is based on your credit rating and application review.
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions.
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account - that's worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on airfare purchases
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account
- Earn up to 17,000 bonus points in the first year of account ownership
- Earn 1 bonus point for every $1 in qualifying net retail purchases in addition to and outside the initial bonus. You can ScoreMore™ with Bonus Points - 2X, 3X, 4X or more at participating retailers online and in-store. Turn your points into hotel, gift or experience rewards with as little as 700 bonus points.
- No annual membership fee
Up to 17,000 bonus points in the first year of account ownership
9.25%, 12.25% or 15.25% Variable
- 5000 Reward Points bonus on first purchase
- 2X Rewards for First 60 days
- $1 purchase = 1 reward point
5000 Reward Points bonus
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points, equal to a $50 statement credit, after your first purchase or balance transfer
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
2pts/$1 spent on gas, groceries and utilities; 1pt/$1 spent on all other purchases
Earn 5,000 Bonus Points
1 point per $1*
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on gas purchases at the pump*
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on supermarket purchases*
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases*
- 0% Introductory APR for 6 months on purchases
- 0% Introductory APR for 6 months on balance transfers
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases
2,500 bonus points