Discover Card launched during the 1986 Super Bowl, introducing many Americans to cash back rewards cards. Discover's rewards have always been easy to track and easy to understand. Since then, plenty of other banks have used their own cash rebates to attract new cardholders. Competition has inspired Discover to add some new offers and rewards to its cards, especially for consumers with better than average credit. If you really want to get the best deals from Discover, check out these Discover credit card offers.
If these deals aren't enough, Discover happens to employ some of the industry's best customer service professionals. They're not shy about telling you how proud they are about winning numerous industry awards.
Two caveats to keep in mind, though. First, Discover is still not quite as widely accepted as Visa or MasterCard. If you intend you use your Discover cash back card as your primary mode of payment, keep cash or another card on you just in case. Second, Discover has entered cross-marketing agreements with a few other issuing banks. Those credit cards don't always carry the same cash back rewards as cards issued by Discover Financial Services.
- Which cards offer rental car insurance?
- I was Christmas shopping and went to the counter to check out and my credit card wouldn't work. Discover turned it off! I had made too many transactions. Should I be angry? I lost all my Christmas gifts.
- I'm looking for the best credit card offer with benefits of extended warranty, price protection, purchase assurance, and satisfaction guarantee.
- Know Your Credit Card Foreign Transaction Fee BEFORE You Travel
- Best credit cards for new college grads
- Target Discontinues Visa Credit Card
- About two years ago, I went through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Will I be eligible for an American Express again?
- Chase boosts British Airways Visa offer with 100,000 bonus miles