Q: Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?
I would go to CardRatings.com with some idea in mind as to what you are trying to accomplish. Then, simply look at the reviews with an eye toward finding a card with a high credit line. Which is best will be determined by the particular features you are seeking. And don't forget to find out if there are any fees and also what the APR is after the introductory offer.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- How long does it take to establish a good credit score?