Next, find the best interest rates, lowest balance transfer fees (if that's one of your purposes) and other issues important to your requirements. For example, Capitol One has a card with double miles, no balance transfer fee and a moderate interest rate. On the other hand Citi has a card that earns 5 points for each dollar spent on AT&T but carries a much higher interest rate and a balance transfer fee. There are numerous examples of everything in between, as well as many cards with all kinds of rewards, or no rewards and lower interest rates.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?