Q: Are there any good balance transfer credit card offers left?
It really depends on what you are looking for besides balance transfer and how your credit score stacks up. Balance transfer offers definitely aren't what they were before the credit crisis, but you still have a good chance of finding a decent offer if you shop around.
- I did a balance transfer to one of those 0 percent interest cards for a span of some months - but my first bill came and there was over $375 in some sort of fee. What gives?
- Does interest accrue on a balance transfer?
- I have over $5,000 on a Chase Visa credit card. I would like to get a card with zero interest on balance transfers for 18 months. What is the best card to apply for?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?