It really depends on what you are looking for besides balance transfer and how your credit score stacks up. Balance transfer offers definitely aren't what they were before the credit crisis, but you still have a good chance of finding a decent offer if you shop around.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?