Don’t let your credit become a Greek tragedy
The ancient Greek tales of misfortune would have us believe that angering the gods might be the cause of all our financial woes.
However, these hubristic scenarios aren’t the plots of Greek tragedies; they’re common problems with credit card debt that plague many Americans.
Discover how our heroes might overcome their financial fate and learn something from their cautionary tales.
Pages in this slideshow:
- Don’t let your credit become a Greek tragedy
- Ignoring credit card balances
- Make a plan to pay off debt
- Credit cards are an extension of spending
- Think about credit differently
- Paying more in fees than you think
- Stop paying fees
- Not receiving any benefits
- Find a card that fits your lifestyle
- Losing track of accounts
- Close unnecessary cards