What is more important is what you need from your card--gas rewards, travel rewards or something else? Are you trying to transfer balances or is the purchasing APR going to be more important? Will an annual fee be a deterrent even if the card features are just what you're looking for?
All of these questions will vary between the cards, but you can find similar characteristics with both MasterCard and Visa. You may decide that you want one of them to be Visa and the other MasterCard, so that if you were in the unlikely position of finding a location that accepts one but not the other, then you would have the option of paying with either.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?