You also asked about cards with no annual fees. That is a tougher question, as there are scads of cards with no annual fee. What you need to do first is determine what you want in a card, and answer the question of how you will use it.
Are you a student seeking cash back for gas and food? Do you have established credit, good payment history and are you seeking reward miles? Once you can answer some of those questions, then you can search for a selection of cards that match your important criteria. From those, you can further narrow your choices based upon such things as annual fees.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?