Offer is no longer available.
Our credit cards articles, reviews and ratings maintain strict editorial integrity and are independent of whether a card is an advertiser (they are neither commissioned by nor reviewed, approved or endorsed by issuers); however we may receive compensation through the issuers' affiliate programs when you click on links to products from our partners and get approved. See details on how we make money here.
Slate® MasterCard from Chase Review
Cashback on groceries
Curtis Arnold Editor-in-chief
This card features an attractive 0% introductory rate on balance transfers and purchases. There is no annual fee. Chase also endorses zero liability policy that protects the consumer from unauthorized credit purchases made on their card.
This card compared to other cash back cards
Slate® MasterCard from Chase
Cashback on Gas
2% at U.S. gas stations
Cashback on Groceries
3% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
Cashback on other
Earn 10% cash back on purchases at U.S. Restaurants in the first 6 months, up to $200 back. 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, restaurants, Amazon.com, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
0% on Purchases
for the first 12 months
11.99% - 21.99% Variable
11.49% - 23.49% Variable
This card is a great choice for those customers with good to excellent credit looking for a no-frills credit card with an excellent balance transfer offer and no annual fee.
CardRatings.com Editorial Staff
Slate® MasterCard from Chase details
Balance Transfer Intro APR:
Balance Transfer Intro Period:
11.99% - 21.99% Variable
What Chase says about this card
- Introductory Offer - No Balance Transfer Fee!*
- Transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, and as an introductory offer you will pay no balance transfer fee!*
- After the first 60 days, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.*
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers!*
- Avoid interest and pay down balances faster with free Blueprint(R) features*
- Patented Fraud Protection and zero liability on unauthorized purchases*
- Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost*
- No Annual Fee*
*This information about Slate® MasterCard from Chase has been collected by CardRatings.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
No reviews available for this card.