If you're confusing consolidation with debt settlement or debt negotiation, they are a very different subject. It is also possible you are referring to a Debt Management Program (DMP) which is also a very different subject but worth looking into from a credible resource.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?