Q: Do you know of any credit card companies that pull credit reports from Experian? My credit score is higher with them.
Another point to consider is that though each credit agency is independent of the other two, they are usually not too far away in their reporting and, therefore, relatively close in the score produced. The difference in their score would rarely make a difference in obtaining a credit card. If it does, there is something clearly wrong on a report and should be corrected. If something has not caught up on one report, it probably will and then equal out your credit score.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?