Overall, Visa is still regarded as the most accepted, followed by MasterCard, Discover and American Express. However, Discover Card has over 50 million card members and the Discover Network has more than 4 million merchant and cash access locations. That is nothing to sneeze at.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?