Chase credit cards will play a major role in the bank's commitment to lend $12 billion to small businesses this year. Company officials announced that its neighborhood branches and credit card service centers would participate in the Small Business Administration's annual Small Business Week, from May 16-20, 2011.
According to Chase Credit Cards spokesperson Richard Quigley, new Ink Rewards and Ink Bold credit card accounts opened during Small Business Week will receive an extra $200 cash back bonus. New Ink Bold cardholders can earn over 50,000 bonus points during their first year with this business charge card account.
Chase's participation in Small Business Week also includes two special online benefits for company owners:
- Chase business checking account customers can visit their neighborhood branches for invitations to an exclusive online marketing webinar hosted by Google on May 18. Participants will receive a bonus $100 Google AdWords credit so they can put their new skills to use right away. "Google has been a tremendous partner with Chase, helping our clients get immediate benefit from their advice and experience," Quigley said.
- Small business owners can save an additional $100 on Chase's new Instant Storefront e-commerce tool. Chase spokesperson Michael Cleary told reporters, "clients tell us they are expanding online to add customers and grow revenue, so we launched Instant Storefront from Chase as a one-stop shop to help them."
Small business bankers at over 5,400 Chase branches in the United States have also prepared to share other rewards and perks during the special week, including:
- Discounted origination fees on small business loans
- Waived closing costs on qualifying real estate loans
- $100 cash back for qualifying, new business checking customers
As part of Small Business Week, the SBA also announced a lineup of free, educational forums in Washington, D.C. Business owners outside the nation's capital can view a free webcast of the week's events at NationalSmallBusinessWeek.com.