Q: I'm looking for a credit card that would only be used for car rentals, a moving truck, and gas. I expect to have a remaining balance, too. What should I look for?
If you've got a good credit score, some of today's best rewards credit cards can help you save money on gas while protecting those car and truck rentals from unexpected damage. I can suggest two cards that have offers that would maximize both your coverage and your savings.
Sorry the offers have expired please check our current list of rewards cards.
- What is a stand-alone gas station? What does 'Pay-at-the pump purchases' mean?
- I get reimbursed mileage from my job. I would like to start using a reward card for just gas purchases. What is the best card for that?
- If my credit score is 726 which card should I get? I want a low APR and also something to help out with gas.
- Know Your Credit Card Foreign Transaction Fee BEFORE You Travel
- Best credit cards for new college grads
- Target Discontinues Visa Credit Card
- Chase boosts British Airways Visa offer with 100,000 bonus miles
- About two years ago, I went through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Will I be eligible for an American Express again?