Q: Which credit card earns more cash? Chase Freedom or Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card?
Are you asking because you've seen the commercials where a Chase announcer consigns a woman to certain doom at the hands of one of those car dealership money machines? Because it's got hard, heavy coins bouncing around inside of it, instead of folding money? Let's see if you're really better off stepping into Chase's booth.Chase Freedom
If you qualify for Chase's best offer, you can earn $100 bonus after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. You can also earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period. With 5 percent cash back up to $1,500 in combined purchases in categories that change every three months when you activate the bonus categories each quarter, plus 1 percent cash back on all other purchases you make with the card Chase Freedom gives you plenty of opportunities to earn rewards.
- Know Your Credit Card Foreign Transaction Fee BEFORE You Travel
- Best credit cards for new college grads
- Target Discontinues Visa Credit Card
- About two years ago, I went through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Will I be eligible for an American Express again?
- Chase boosts British Airways Visa offer with 100,000 bonus miles