Q: In terms of getting cash back, which credit card is better: Blue Cash from American Express or the Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards card?
Question: In terms of getting cash back, which credit card is better: Blue Cash from American Express or the Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards card?
There isn't a straightforward answer to this question because it's always best to match rewards credit cards to your lifestyle and credit rating. So let's compare these credit cards and maybe you'll get a feel for which card is better suited to you.
We are sorry the offers referenced in this question are no longer available, please take a look at the below options:
Or take a look at these cash back rewards cards.
- Are there any credit cards that cover emergency medical bills overseas?
- I've been asked many times to upgrade my American Express card to platinum. I am especially interested in their companion ticket perk.
- About two years ago, I went through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Will I be eligible for an American Express again?
- I want to apply for a Capital One no annual fee card with points but I also want to do a balance transfer. If I apply for the points card, do they send BT offers once you have the card in hand?
- Is Capital One a good credit card to have?
- Which Capital One credit card is the best for accruing air miles the fastest?
- What exactly is a cash back credit card? Could it really save me money?
- Which gives you better value? Cash back or airline miles?
- I am looking for a credit card that offers cash rewards, with no annual fee. I filed for bankruptcy in 2004, but my credit scores are in the 680s.
- What is credit card churning?
- Do credit unions offer sign up bonuses and terms as good as large banks?
- Why should I have a credit card at all? What if I never want to use one?
- Credit Card Company Secrets: 5 Things "They" Don't Want You to Know
- My Credit Score Is 723. Is That Good or Bad?
- 5 Common Mistakes That Can Cripple Your Credit Score
- Which banks still offer secured credit cards?
- What's the minimum FICO credit score needed to qualify for an American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card?