Q: I want to apply for a credit card that I will use only for gas purchases. Which credit card offers the best gas rebate?
American Express is a CardRatings.com advertiser.
Your selection also has to do with limitations on any individual card. For example some cards may be 5 percent but limit you to the first $100 purchased in a month. Another might be at 3 percent but have unlimited rewards. In this case depending on your needs, the 3 percent may be your better deal.
My suggestion is to check out the gas rebate credit cards section on CardRatings.com before making your choice. If you prefer a specific brand of gas, then you should also compare those offers to the credit card offered by your preferred brand.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?