Q: I want to apply for a credit card that I will use only for gas purchases. Which credit card offers the best gas rebate?
Your selection also has to do with limitations on any individual card. For example some cards may be 5 percent but limit you to the first $100 purchased in a month. Another might be at 3 percent but have unlimited rewards. In this case depending on your needs, the 3 percent may be your better deal.
My suggestion is to check out the gas rebate credit cards section on CardRatings.com before making your choice. If you prefer a specific brand of gas, then you should also compare those offers to the credit card offered by your preferred brand.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Is a credit score of 725 considered good?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?