So though your score of 725 will likely be good enough to be offered various forms of credit, it probably would not be considered as "good" in today's economy. I do recommend checking your credit score regularly to insure its accuracy for maximum scoring.
- Are Discover Card credit cards any good?
- Which bank offers the best debit card?
- Why do you rate American Express credit requirements as "good credit" to secure a card? I thought to qualify for an American Express card you have to have excellent credit.
- Supposing you have a perfect credit score of 800 or better; which credit card offers the highest credit limits?
- How long does it take to establish a good credit score?